Friday, March 27, 2015

My Web Resources

Every person has certain internet surfing habits.In this post I am going to talk about mine.

For Travel research and planning
-www.indiarailinfo.com
I keep trying different combinations to nearby places to check out the best possible route and trains.For that purpose this site is a lifesaver.
-www.wikitravel.com
Why?- See,do,sleep and other sections this site offers.
-www.lonelyplanet.in
Why?-Because Lonely Planet.Enough said.
www.Indiamike.com
-A very big Forum for discussing almost anything about travel in India.I am a senior member myself.

For Timepass/gyan
www.9gag.com
-Brings out the latest happenings in the world in a humorous forms.Also you can find out which all important memes are trending worldwide.
www.listverse.com
-One of the earliest sites that I used to visit.It had lists long before it became cool.Has many sections including books,mysteries(my favorite),science and Technology etc
www.cracked.com
-Humorous articles that will have you laugh out loud.
www.quora.com
-Very good question and answer website where I give and take information

For cricket updates
www.cricinfo.com
-No other website offers the quality of writing this site does.

For my blog related stuff
www.indiblogger.in
-A community of bloggers of India
www.blogger.com
-Platform of my various blogs

For movie reviews,recommendations and lists
www.tasteofcinema.com
-Very high quality lists about world cinema

For Restaurants Reviews and Menu cards
www.zomato.com
-Gives good recommendations and mainly I can find the menus before I visit a particular restaurant


No comments:

Post a Comment