Sunday, August 16, 2015

My videos.Part 1.School Days.

In my 12th class my brother bought a Digital camera.My brother is a lover of technology in general and photography in particular.So keeping in view his interest with photography he wanted a digital camera having gotten bored with Dad's Yashica and his own Kodak.As for me I was interested in other things.But this digital camera caught my fancy like no other at that time.In addition to taking pics I loved its video taking capability.I took many videos with it.Then I edited them,added some music and made a complete product.These videos of my friends that I made back then remain my best help whenever I feel nostalgic about those times.

Here in this post I present to you some of my earliest videos.

1.Back in my 12th my friends and I hit upon the idea of making a short movie.This was long before the short movie craze took over the entire country.We shot many scenes but ultimately had to abandon the whole thing because we simply couldn't control our laughter whenever the camera rolled.From whatever videos we did have I made this trailer for our movie.This was the first edited video I made and uploaded on my channel in YouTube. This was uploaded in August of 2008.

2.My friends and I formed a gang back in our 9th class but we only started hanging out together and doing stuff in our 11th and 12th class.In connection with the above movie we were to make I thought we will be needing a cool intro for the movie.Even though the movie idea was abandoned I made an intro video nevertheless.Here it is.


3.The below video was made in the spur of the moment.We shot some really good videos of us riding our bikes around the colony and I felt the need to compile them together with a nice song in the background.The result is below.


4.In our 12th class we had a little picnic in the surrounding hills of our colony.This video is about it.


I have since those days made many other videos.Most of them have been about travel and a few were about college.I will be posting them in the following posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment